The WateReuse Association is accepting nominations for the 2017 Awards of Excellence, which will be presented during the 32nd Annual WateReuse Symposium, September 10-13, in Phoenix, AZ. The WateReuse Awards recognize individuals, utilities and industries that demonstrate superior leadership in moving the field of water reuse forward. Nominations are due by June 26 and winners will be notified on July 31.
WateReuse members may submit nominations in the following categories:
– Project of the Year (minimum of 6 months in operation)
– Industrial Project of the Year (minimum of 6 months in operation)
– Equipment/Manufacturer of the Year
– Innovative Project of the Year
– Agriculture Project of the Year
– Institution of the Year
– Public Education Program of the Year
– Customer of the Year
– Person of the Year
– Young Professional of the Year
Video Submissions. Make your nomination stand out by including a short promotional clip, iPhone montage, interview or other videos. Visit the website for full details.