The California Groundwater Association (CGA) will feature the Baroid Mud School live at the 2022 CGA Annual Conference and Trade Show at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Wheatland, CA, on October 13. The class will be led by William Douville and will focus on:
- Water Well: fundamentals of drilling fluid properties; emphasis on drilling, completion, and development practices.
- Minerals Exploration: fundamentals of drilling fluid properties, emphasizing wireline coring and air drilling techniques.
- Horizontal Directional Drilling: fundamentals of drilling fluid properties in the horizontal directional drilling industry with an introduction to the drilling square.
- Geothermal: fundamentals of drilling fluid and ground design and use for ground source heat pump market with a strong focus on new and innovative grout technologies.
- Tunneling/Micro-Tunneling: fundamentals of fluid properties and applications for face fluids and lubricating fluids in the tunneling and micro-tunneling markets.
- Spanish Language Class: covers the basic drilling fluids used in the water well, horizontal, geothermal, and minerals exploration industries.
To register, please visit https://groundh2o.org/events/.