Coming in March, AMTA is offering a free webinar series featuring its 2020 fellowship winners. Join the AMTA/NWRI, Ian C. Watson and AMTA/Reclamation fellowship awardees as they present their latest research findings. From nutrient recovery and enhanced wastewater reclamation to alternative membrane materials and processes, this series explores cutting-edge research and innovations in membrane technology by the industry’s brightest young minds and future professionals.
Featured Fellows & Research
Part 1 | March 18 |1 PM Eastern
- Nanofibrous Membranes for the Selective Recovery of Nonaqueous Phases from Industrial Brines, Joseph Barnes, University of Wyoming
- Evaluating and Tuning the Ion Transport and Selectivity through 2D Titanium Carbide Membranes, Yousuf Bootwala, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Multifunctional Nanocomposite (MNS) Membranes for Nutrient Recovery, Stephanie Ribet, Northwestern University
Part 2 | March 25 | 1 PM Eastern
- Ultra-Selective Air-Gap Reverse Osmosis Distillation Membranes for Desalination, Water Reuse and Resource Recovery, Duong Nguyen, University of Colorado Boulder
- Enhanced Wastewater Reclamation with Carbon Molecular Sieves, Haley White, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Enhanced Water Recovery by a Combination of Photobiological Process and Secondary Reverse Osmosis, Jacob Palmer, Texas State University
- Advancing Membrane Technologies for Nitrogen and Phosphorus Recovery from Human Urine, Stephanie McCartney, Columbia University
Registration is free! Register here for a single webinar or for both sessions. Watch live or on demand at your own convenience.