We’re just six months away from Groundwater Week 2021 in Nashville, Tennessee! We cannot wait to navigate the future together in Nashville, Tennessee. Part of the fun will be this year’s keynote performance, hitmakers and storytellers from Nashville’s music scene. The biggest exhibit hall in the groundwater industry is back and in-person! Early bird discounts available through November 12.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to visit over 250 exhibitors displaying products and services, and sharing their expertise. Hall hours are 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. on December 15 and 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. on December 16. Workshops are anticipated to be held Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday in the following major topic areas:
- Business management and diversification
- Drilling operations and well construction
- Geothermal operations
- Groundwater monitoring
- Safe practice and compliance
- Water quality
- Water systems installation and operation
- Well maintenance and rehabilitation
- Well owner outreach and education.
Learn more about the city of Nashville here.