The National Ground Water Association is soliciting workshop submissions for the 2021 Groundwater Week – the best of theory turned into practical application. Survey results from the Groundwater Week 2020 overwhelmingly indicated attendees preferred fewer and extremely high-quality offerings and NGWA will accommodate. All submissions should reflect new and improved technologies, current industry application and influences with ramifications to the groundwater industry and those who work in it.
Submissions should address one of these major topic areas:
- Business management and diversification
- Drilling operations and well construction
- Geothermal operations
- Groundwater monitoring
- Safe practice
- Water quality
- Water systems installation and operation
- Well maintenance and rehabilitation
- Well owner outreach and education
Submissions will be accepted through May 1. Click here to submit online.