Pushing the Envelope: Research, Innovation & New Directions in Desalination
AMTA’s upcoming webinar series, focusing on research, innovations and new directions in desalination, covers a broad spectrum of the latest topics. From sustainability and evolution in desalination technology to industry-specific adaptations and applications, this four-part series includes live presentations from industry experts discussing cutting-edge, membrane-based solutions, along with moderator-facilitated Q&As. Join us for one or all sessions for an in-depth understanding of the breadth of desalination technology, its uses and applications as well as challenges, solutions and innovations.
To register, click here. Series Member Price: $120| $195 Non-Members
Individual Webinar Member Price: $40 | $65 Non-Members
Enhanced Recovery of NF/RO Systems, is now available on-demand. Because many innovative technologies for enhancing the efficiency of NF/RO systems are new to the market, AMTA convened this six-part educational series to help build knowledge and awareness of this important topic across the industry. Grouped by general technological approach, each session features technology providers discussing enhanced recovery solutions along with a moderator-facilitated Q&A session. Watch webinars at your own pace to gain a leading-edge understanding of this new wave of NF/RO.
- Conventional/Thermal Processes: What You Need to Know About ER and ZLD. Concepts and economics of enhanced recovery and an overview of thermal desalination processes for the non-expert
- Semi-Batch Processes: Closed circuit RO, concentrate enhanced recovery RO and MaxH2O technology
- Innovative Osmonics: Innovative engineering and manufacturing that harness the power of osmosis
- Novel Operations: Innovations for optimizing current NF/RO system operations and practices
- Electrochemical Processes: Technological innovations and applications in electrochemical desalination processes
- University Research: Next generation enhanced recovery solutions already in research and development
To register and watch on-demand, click here. Single Webinar: Members $35 | Non-Members $50. Full Series: Members $175 | Non-Members $250