Awarded on an annual basis, the US Water Prize celebrates outstanding achievement in the advancement of sustainable, integrated and inclusive solutions to our nation’s water challenges. It is the preeminent national recognition program for exemplary efforts to secure a sustainable water future for all.
There are six prize categories for 2020:
- Organization: Public Sector
- Organization: Private Sector
- Organization: Nonprofit
- Organization: Cross-sector Partnership or Coalition
- Individual: Outstanding Journalism on the Value of Water
- Individual: Outstanding Public Official
All are welcome and encouraged to apply. Nomination forms can be found online. Winners of US Water Prize 2020 will be announced and recognized during the annual awards ceremony that will be held May 12 in Washington DC. Nominations are due February 19 and winners will be chosen by an independent review panel. If you have any questions about the award categories or the nomination process, please contact Sarah Huckins at firstname.lastname@example.org.