The International Ultraviolet Association (IUVA) has added a special panel discussion, UV versus the Coronavirus – What’s the Situation and What are We Doing? to the 2020 IUVA Americas Conference program, March 9-11 in Orlando, FL. This special panel discussion takes place on March 10 and will feature the following topics and speakers/panelists:
- An Epidemiology Perspective, Dr. Richard Martinello, Yale School of Medicine
- UV’s likely impact on Coronavirus based other similar pathogens, Dr. John Boyce, Boyce Consulting
- An update on the situation in China, Zhiming He, Foshan Comwin Light
- A UV walkthrough disinfection chamber now being used in China, Peter Gordon, Bolb
- UV Aircraft Disinfection of Coronavirus and Beyond, Dr. Art Kreitenberg, DIMER UVC Innovations
The 2020 IUVA Americas Conference is co-located with the RadTech UV+EB Technology Expo & Conference and will feature over 100 technical presentations on UV+EB technology as well as an exhibition floor featuring over 80 exhibitors. Details on the program and registration are available at http://www.iuva.org/2020-Americas-Conference.